SAN FRANCISCO, July 7, 2020 / PRNewswire / – The World less lethal ammunition market size is expected to reach $ 1.21 billion by 2027, the registration of a 4.3% CAGR, according to a new report from Grand View Research Inc. The growing incidence of political conflict and civil unrest is expected to drive demand for less lethal ammunition from law enforcement agencies through the world.
Main suggestions from the report:
- The Launcher Weapon Types segment is expected to experience a notable CAGR of 4.2% over the forecast period due to the continued launch of advanced and highly effective 40mm caliber less lethal ammunition.
- Law enforcement segment dominated the overall less lethal ammunition market with 58.61% revenue share in 2019 due to strong demand for performing riot operations without causing fatalities
- Rubber bullet segment is expected to experience the fastest CAGR of 4.7% during the forecast period due to its high efficiency in crowd control operations without causing fatal injuries to people
- In 2019, Middle East Africa sales amounted to $ 148.6 million and is expected to increase at a CAGR of 7.8% during the forecast period on the high crime rate in African countries
- The main players are striving to secure a long-term supply contract from law enforcement and military agencies around the world, in order to gain a competitive advantage and establish a solid foothold in the market.
Read the 143-page research report with table of contents on “Less Lethal Ammunition Market Size, Share and Trend Analysis Report by Weapon Type (Shotguns, Launchers), by Use Final (Law Enforcement, Military), By Product, By Region and Segment Forecast, 2020 – 2027 “at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/less-lethal-ammunition-market
Based on the concept of cluster munitions, major industry players have developed high impact irritant devices that release irritating cluster munitions charges from a single projectile. Thus, they ensure rapid and effective dispersion of irritants without causing serious injury. In addition, they do not present a risk of being fired like traditional tear gas canisters.
In march 2018, at Enforce Tac, Rheinmetall AG has launched a wide range of pyrotechnic products with high precision, reliability and safety to handle. The product line included multi-bang grenades and performance-enhanced flash grenades with bottom-to-top ventilation technology that keeps the blast away from the hand and fingers.
Leading industry players are focused on developing a comprehensive portfolio with less lethal ammunition tailored to each scenario, with varying effects and ranges depending on the tactical demands of different user groups, including the army or police. In addition, they have developed ammunition that offers high reliability and precision in all climates.
Grand View Research has segmented the global less lethal ammunition market on the basis of weapon type, end use, product, and region:
- Outlook for Less Lethal Ammunition Types (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Less Lethal Ammunition End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Law enforcement
- Self defense
- Less Lethal Ammunition Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Rubber bullets
- Rounds of bean bags
- Polyethylene / plastic balls
- OC / CS and smoke ammunition
- Flash Round Bag
- Regional Outlook for Less Lethal Ammunition (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America (ASC)
- Middle East & Africa (AEM)
- List of key players in the less lethal ammunition market
- Combined Systems, Inc.
- Lightfield Ammunition Corporation
- Federal ammunition
- Nonlethal Technologies, Inc.
- The Safariland group
- Amtec Less Lethal Systems Inc.
- Mace Security International, Inc.
- Sage Control Ordnance, Inc.
- International Security Devices, Inc.
- Winchester ammunition
- Chemring PLC Group
- Rheinmetall AG
- Verney-Carron SA
- Brenneke Munitions GmbH
- Trust Eibarres SA
Find more research reports on Advanced interior materials industry, by Grand View Research:
Go to Grand View Compass, our intuitive BI-enabled market research database of over 10,000 reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, a United States-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated and personalized research reports and consulting services. Checked in California and headquartered at San Francisco, the company has more than 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1,200 market research reports to its extensive database each year. These reports provide in-depth analysis of 46 industries in 25 major countries around the world. Using an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps renowned Fortune 500 companies and academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and assess opportunities as they arise.
Corporate Sales Specialist, United States
Grand View Research, Inc.
Phone: + 1-415-349-0058
Toll free: 1-888-202-9519
E-mail: [email protected]
The Web: https://www.grandviewresearch.com
Follow us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.