DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–January 28, 2022–
The global electric toothbrush market reached a value of US$3.12 billion in 2021. Looking ahead, the publisher expects the market to reach US$3.86 billion by 2027, posting a CAGR of 3.8% in 2022-2027.
- Church & Dwight Co. Inc.
- Colgate Palmolive Company
- Conair Corporation (Garden)
- Den-Mat Holdings LLC
- Dr Fresh LLC (High Ridge Brands Co.)
- Koninklijke Philips NV
- Lion Corporation
- Panasonic Company
- Shenzhen Risun Technology Co.Ltd.
- SONIC Chic
- Procter & Gamble Company
Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, they continuously monitor and assess the direct and indirect influence of the pandemic. This information is included in the report as a major market contributor
An electric or power toothbrush refers to a device used to clean the teeth, tongue, and gums through rapid, automatic bristle movements. It uses rotations and lateral movements of the head and is effective in removing plaque and minimizing the effects of gingivitis. The electric toothbrush consists of timers, digital reminder systems, multiple brush heads, and pressure sensors that prevent the user from brushing too aggressively and damaging tooth enamel and gums. It also offers different brushing modes, such as routine brushing, gum care, deep cleaning, tongue cleaning, whitening and minimizing tooth sensitivity.
The rising prevalence of oral and dental ailments is one of the major factors driving the growth of the market. In addition, changing lifestyles and the adoption of unhealthy diets, including the consumption of foods high in sugar, alcohol and tobacco, have increased the occurrence of cavities and other dental problems, increasing thus the demand for oral hygiene products, such as the electric toothbrush. In accordance with this, product manufacturers use innovative soft silicone-based bristles that do not cause irritation and minimize the pain caused when brushing sensitive areas of the oral cavities.
Additionally, various technological advancements, such as the development of smart electric toothbrushes featuring innovative pressure sensor technology, head replacement reminder capability, Bluetooth connectivity, and real-time data transfer to smartphones for constant monitoring, is contributing to the growth of the market. Other factors including increasing consumer disposable incomes along with aggressive promotional activities by manufacturers and easy availability of products through online retail channels are expected to further boost the market.
Answer to the key question in this report
1. What was the size of the global electric toothbrush market in 2021?
2. What are the key factors driving the global electric toothbrush market?
3. What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global electric toothbrush market?
4. What is the breakdown of the global technology-based electric toothbrush market?
5. What is the global electric toothbrush market split by bristle type?
6. What is the global electric toothbrush market split based on distribution channel?
7. What is the breakdown of the global electric toothbrush market based on end-user?
8. What are the key regions of the global electric toothbrush market?
9. Who are the key players/companies in the Global Electric Toothbrush Market?
5 Global Electric Toothbrush Market
6 Market Breakdown by Technology
7 Market Breakdown by Hair Type
8 Market Breakdown by Distribution Channel
9 Market Breakdown by End User
10 Market Breakdown by Region
13 Analysis of the five forces of carriers
15.3 Profiles of Key Players
Laura Wood, Senior Press Officer
For EST business hours, call 1-917-300-0470
For US/CAN call toll free 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: CONSUMER ELECTRONICS TECHNOLOGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright BusinessWire 2022.
PUBLISHED: 01/28/2022 07:08 / DISK: 01/28/2022 07:08
Copyright BusinessWire 2022.