DUBLIN – (BUSINESS WIRE) – November 29, 2021–
The Global Joint Replacement Market Size, Share and Trend Analysis Report by Product (Knees, Hips, Extremities), by Fixation Type, by End Use (Hospitals, Orthopedic Clinics), by Procedure, by region and segment forecast, 2021-2028 “ the report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.comoffer.
The global joint replacement market size is projected to reach USD 25.4 billion by 2028 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.4% from 2021 to 2028
Growing incidence of orthopedic diseases and increasing number of target population are driving the growth of the market.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 1 in 4 adults in the United States will have arthritis in 2019. In addition, it is predicted that by 2040, approximately 78 million US citizens aged 18 or older will suffer from arthritis. arthritis diagnosed by doctors. This upsurge in the number of arthritis patients increases the number of joint replacement surgeries.
Moreover, the increasing demand for minimally invasive joint replacement operations is expected to propel the market during the forecast period. In addition, the growing awareness of day surgeries, increasing healthcare reimbursement, and rapid adoption of advanced technologies are some of the key factors that are expected to contribute to the growth of the market over the next few years. years.
COVID 19 had a negative impact on the market in 2020. However, it started to recover during the third quarter of 2020 and is expected to accelerate in the coming years.
Highlights of the Joint Replacement Market Report
- Knee replacement surgery was the most revenue-generating segment of the market in 2020. This contribution is mainly due to the increased demand for these surgeries and continued technological advancements.
- The cemented fixation segment dominated the market and accounted for the largest revenue share of over 49.0% in 2020. The associated benefits such as its low revision rate, better acceptance, shorter hospital stay, among other things, stimulate the growth of the segment.
- The total replacement segment held the largest revenue share of over 64.0% in 2020. The growth can be attributed to the increased number of this type of surgery and the continued technological advancements of the major players in the industry.
- Hospitals held the largest share of revenue in 2020. The growth can be attributed to advanced treatment options and the large number of patients.
- North America dominated the market in 2020. The growing target population and favorable reimbursement policies along with advanced healthcare infrastructure are expected to help the market growth.
Chapter 1 Methodology and Scope
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 Variables, Trends and Scope of Joint Replacement Market
Chapter 4 Impact analysis of Covid-19
Chapter 5 Joint Replacement Market – Competitive Analysis
Chapter 6 Joint Replacement Market: Product Estimates and Trend Analysis
Chapter 7 Joint Replacement Market: Fixation Type Estimates and Trend Analysis
Chapter 8 Joint Replacement Market: End Use Estimates and Trend Analysis
Chapter 9 Joint Replacement Market: Procedure Estimates and Trend Analysis
Chapter 10 Joint Replacement Market: Regional Estimates and Trend Analysis
Chapter 11 Company Profiles
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. (DePuy Synthes)
- Zimmer Biomet
- Blacksmith + Nephew
- DJO, LLC
- Arthrex, Inc.
- Exactech, Inc.
- MicroPort Orthopedics
Laura Wood, Senior Press Director
For EST office hours, call 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MEDICAL DEVICES HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 11/29/2021 08:26 / DISC: 11/29/2021 08:26
Copyright Business Wire 2021.